NIAB Innovation Farm is pleased to confirm that its Digital Marketing Masterclass programme will commence on 16th September 2014. This programme will be specifically targeted at SME's in the food production sector and will consist of 4 workshops covering the following areas:
- 16th September 2014 - The Digital Marketing Plan & why social media can be vital for your business
- 30th September 2014 - E-Commerce and its importance to your business
- 14th October 2014 - The Power of effective customer communication
- 30th October 2014 - The guide to exhibiting at food shows and festivals
The workshops will be held in the Sophi Taylor Building at NIAB Park farm in Histon and will be delivered by the Vhari Russell and her team at the Food Marketing Expert - http://www.thefoodmarketingexpert.co.uk/.
You are able to access these free workshops if you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk);
- engage with the NIAB Innovation Farm team before the event to complete the brief pre-workshop material; and
- arrive on time at the workshop
These workshops are free for all eligible SMEs, although there is a booking fee of £35 which will be fully refunded upon attendance at the workshop. To book your place at any of these workshops please visit our events: https://www.innovationfarm.co.uk/page/events.
Once your booking has been made a member of the Innovation Farm team will contact you to confirm your eligibility and go through any pre course material.
This workshop programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund.